We are looking for a talented and experienced(min 4years) .NET Core Developer to join our team and take the lead in writing APIs using the latest .NET Core standards. As a .NET Core Developer at Raisonminds, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying high-performance .NET applications. You will collaborate closely with our technical team, UI and UX team to ensure that our application meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Having strong programming skills on C#
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Very good in exceptional handling and tracing
- Good experience in implementing JWT token based authentication
- Good experience on .net core, Web API, MVC, Entity framework, Linq, SQL sever
- Responsible to implement APIs according to the defined schemas
- Develop, test, and deploy high-quality .NET Core applications.
- Write APIs using the latest .NET Core standards.
- Collaborate with the technical team to design and implement robust and scalable solutions.
- Should be able to coordinate with front end and DB team
- Ensure code quality by following best practices, coding standards, and exceptional handling techniques.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications as needed.
- Maintain and enhance existing .NET applications.
- Work with JSON, XML, XSD, and XSLT for data interchange and transformation.
- Deploy applications on web servers, particularly IIS.
- Collaborate with the database team for SQL Server development and optimization.
- Preparing the schemas
- Responsible to deploy the solution on cloud
- Make sure to developer the robust solutions
- 4-5 years of proven experience as a .NET Core Developer.
- Strong proficiency in C# programming and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Professional experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and Web API.
- Expertise in .NET Core framework and class libraries.
- Strong understanding of JSON, XML, XSD, and XSLT.
- Very strong knowledge of web deployment and IIS.
- Expertise in exceptional handling and best coding practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Good to have Qualifications:
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with source control tools like Git.
- Certifications in .NET development are a plus.
Why Join with us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Supportive team and management.