Dot Net Developer
- should have at least 3 years of proven experience in .net core with entity framework
- You need to work on the existing .net application to create new web APIs with the latest standards using the .net core in the entity framework
- Should have expertise in .net core using the entity framework
- Familier with C# programming & OOPS concepts
- Good knowledge in ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC & Web API
- Familier with .Net framework & class libraries
- Better understanding of JSON, Xml, XSD, XSLT
- Good knowledge in Web deployment & IIS
- Exceptional handling & best practices
- Good knowledge on SQL server & SQL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend development
- Should expertise in reactJs using the functional component approach
- Should be expertise in creating the custom hooks
- Should able to convert the prototype to responsive webpage
- Should have good experience on pixel perfect HTML page conversion
- Should work independently
- Education qualification is graduation
- 1-2 years of PHP experience, preferably WordPress.
- Sound knowledge of Core PHP, oops concept.
- Ability to understand the requirements.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to come up with and implement optimized solutions.
- Job Types: Full-time (WFH)
- Salary and compensation: 10k-15k per month.
- Identify and Resolve project issues analyze complex business problems and determine an IT solution.
- Prove recommendations on software procurement to support client’s business goals.
- Strong understanding of documentation practices.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to define solutions for business problems
- Experience in using Visio & documentation tool to prepare process mapping and workflow diagram
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior.
- Should have good understanding of the current working domain.